How to find us....
- Map & Directions to Studio See our new Web Page at www.yogastudioofcc.com
Schedule & Pricing
Yoga Class Pricing
*Regular Yoga classes Drop-in Fee $12
Students $ 8 Student Monthly Unlimited $ 60 Classes to be taken within 30 days from purchase date 4 Classes $38 6 Classes $55 8 Classes $65 10 Classes $75 Monthly Unlimited $85 Unlimited classes to be taken in 3 months $225
Hot Yoga Pricing
Drop-in fee $15
4 Classes/ $50
Student drop-in fee $10
Combo Package Hot and Regular Yoga Monthly Unlimited
Seniors – 20% discount off all class packages Military,Law Enforcement, Fire Fighter, and F.B.I.S.D. employees, discounts available
Go to http://www.yogastudioofcc.com/ for pricing on regular and Hot Yoga Classes
Available Classes & Description
- Go to www.yogastudioofcc.com to get a complete updated description of classes!
- Jivamukti Yoga ~Jivamukti Yoga class involves an ever changing flow of postures (vinyasa) that is intended to challenge you on many levels. Each class revolves around a theme based on ancient wisdom and emphasizes the importance of practicing with an elevated intention. Chanting, meditation, and inspiring music are a part of every class.
- Mommy and Baby Yoga ~ In most mom and baby yoga classes, moms place a yoga blanket, usually covered with a blanket from home in case of spit-up or other spills, at the top of their yoga mat. Feel free to bring a couple of small toys too. In an ideal world, the baby will lie on the blanket happily for the duration of the class. This rarely happens. The nice thing about a mom and baby class is that you are totally free to pick up your baby and feed her, rock her, change her diaper, or walk her around the room if she cries.
- Gentle Yoga- bring balance and clarity to the body and mind while creating flexibility. Beginners or even advanced practitioner who need a break.
- Restorative Yoga- uses props and blankets to modify traditional yoga poses. The supportive postures gently open the body for deep relaxation and healing. This class is ideal for those going through stressful times, suffering from illness, injury or major life changes. Postures are held for extended times with the support of props.
- Beginners Yoga- great for new students or students wanting a slower paced class.
- Hatha Yoga- links postures, breathing, and concentration which promotes health and well being. Great for all levels.
- Hatha Flow - use of sun salutations with movement through asanas that will increase stamina and flexibility, intermediate level and above students.
- Piyo- Blend of Pilates and Yoga, includes meditations for the group exercise environment, yet offers exercise progressing to challenge all levels of participants.
- Vinyasa- physically demanding, vigorous practice connecting breath with movement. This is a dynamic form of yoga which will build strength, flexibility, and focus. For intermediate level and above students.
- Ashtanga Yoga- specialized sequencing of postures and focusing on breath. Ashtanga may be utilized as a method of keeping physically fit or it may be traversed as a pathway to explore the subtle realms of spirituality.
- Prenatal Yoga- uses postures, breathing, and meditation to help ease pregnancy discomforts, while strengthening your body, mind, and soul for labor and the after effects of birth. The classes create flexibility, strength, focus, and awareness through a gentle practice that is designed especially for the pregnant woman's needs.
- Postnatal Yoga- is a great way to support the body's recovery after birth. Use postures, breathing techniques, and meditation to offer a practice that helps to regain overall body healing and strength, abdominal/pelvic toning, and relaxation.